A healthy nourished brain is the key to reaching your peak potential. Brain supplements
help ensure that your mind is functioning at optimal levels by provide the key vitamins and nutrients essential to brain health.Stress and pressure to achieve are a part of everyday life. With the right ingredients your brain can operate with more focus and clarity then you thought possible.
Doxiderol is the Ultimate Brain Supplement :
Feel focused throughout the day
Become more productive
Increase your energy levels
Improve retention of new information
Doxiderol supports a more productive mind by:
1) Increasing neurotransmitter levels
2) Improving blood circulation in the brain
3) Guarding your brain from stress
4) Aiding your body in energy production
5) Reduce the deterioration in your brain cells
Increasing neurotransmitter levels
Neurotransmitters are needed for all brain function. A depletion in neurotransmitters can result in brain fog and mental fatigue. The ingredients in Doxiderol increase levels in key neurotransmitters associated with memory such as Acetylcholine. Ingredients in Doxiderol increase Acetylcholine levels thus improving mental function:
– Huperzine A has been used for hundreds of years in Chinese medicine. By inhibiting acetylcholinersterase (the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine), Huperzine A increases acetylcholine levels. Studies have shown that patients using Huperzine A had improvements in memory and cognition.
Improving blood circulation in the brain
The blood carries the essential nutrients needed for proper brain function. Improving the blood flow in the brain results in an increase in brain cell energy.
– A derivative of the periwinkle plan, Vinpocetine improves circulation in the brain, and thus increases memory and brain metabolism. Vinpocetine has been available since the 1970’s and has consistently been used in Europe for the prevention and treatment of a number of diseases. Numerous studies have been done on Vinpocetine that show it is effectiveness as a memory booster.
Guarding against brain stress
Reducing stress can boost mental performance.
This herb has been used for centuries in Indian medical practice. It has been found to increase brain function and boost “retention of new information”. It does this by reducing levels of stress in areas of the brain critical for learning and memory.